School tuition covered under the sponsorship program grants a child access to:
- Meals (Breakfast & Lunch at school)
- Scholastic materials, uniforms, bags and shoes.
- Internet access for continued digital skills training.
- Art materials for hands on project work.
- A fully fledged physical and digital library with language, math, science, agriculture, entrepreneurship, and nature conservation education resources and tutors to guide them through their learning experience.
As a thankyou for your inkind donation and sponsorship, we will grant you:
- An established personal relationship with the children or youth you help sponsor at the Eco Hub Africa school project.
- A one month volunteer placement each year at the Eco Hub for you, a friend or family member. This will help you have a physical and emotional relationship with the children or youth you sponsor and learn more about the culture and way of life in Kasese, western Uganda.
- Free cultural tours and experiences of Uganda by the children or youth whose education you make possible.
- A monthly report on the impact your kind donation and sponsorship makes in the lives of the children or youth and their families.
Absolutely. Our focus is to create safe spaces for children. So any gifts like books, board games and gadgets which can be shared by the children and their friends at school are welcome.They can be sent to our physical address in Uganda, shared at the bottom of the website. Always make sure to send a tracking number when you are done shipping to help us know when the package arrives.
Your sponsorship will be taking care of most of the educational and well being needs for the child or youth and that alone is a very generous gift. So, thank you a lot, for making education accessible to them.
We all have been gifted to grow up with a loving and caring family. And to have friends that care about the same causes as we do. Why not carry on the spirit of love and sharing together? As a family or group of friends, yopu have the abiltity to pool respources together and sponsor one or more children and youths on their educational journey hence creating life time opportunities for them.
And when you visit Uganda one day, they will be happy to invite you to their homes, for you will be a part of their family, and they a part of yours.